Sunday, June 3, 2018

Chloe Kohanski Tweeted: truly a honor.... Stevie is and always wil...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Chloe Kohanski
@ChloeKohanski
truly a honor.... Stevie is and always will be my #1 twitter.com/zackshf/status…
avatar
Marissa H. Moomaw
@MarissaMoomaw
June is officially here, which means you all are probably thinking more about vacay than work. Rather than list all journalism jobs in my weekly job roundup, I sprinkled in a few marketing gigs. bit.ly/2LWhXwE pic.twitter.com/rVavj2bY7L
avatar
Brendan Nyhan
@BrendanNyhan
State media watch twitter.com/foxandfriends/…
avatar
Sasha Stone
@AwardsDaily
This message needs to be given loudly and clearly to the Bernie side too - but who will give it? How will they hear it? I'm a "vote blue no matter who" - they aren't. twitter.com/RVAwonk/status…
avatar
❌PJ Byrd❌
@pj_byrd
I did it mama !!! Graduate status 😛😛❤️🕊
avatar
Drew Wilder
@DrewWilderNBC12
Richmond, what a town. Today is my last day working for @NBC12. It's been an amazing 2 1/2 years with this great news team and wonderful community. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to share your stories and make life-long friends along the way. Thank you so much ❤️
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment