Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Dax Hollifield Tweeted: Well, I'm a Hokie! 😎🦃

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Dax Hollifield
@ChiefDax_25
Well, I'm a Hokie! 😎🦃
avatar
Allie Ware
@allieware22
8 years ago I made one of the best decisions of my life when I committed to play lacrosse at @urichmond. It provided me with an amazing education, lifelong friends and priceless memories. More importantly, it made me the person I am today and for that I will forever be grateful.
avatar
Adam Rippon
@Adaripp
Daddy loves a winner 👯‍♂️⛸ youtu.be/tJFk9dPdxO0
avatar
justhilary
@justhilary
Thanks for the love @dirtycoast! See y'all next week. #NOLA
avatar
Straight Nate
@NateMarino
Hey, @elonmusk - I know you've got a few things going on right now but everyone wants you on @ElvisDuranShow - any way to make it happen?
avatar
Shannon Cleary
@thatssocleary
People! @PiranhaRamaBand is on Twitter!
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment