Saturday, October 6, 2012

the reviews: Vlog - Why I'm Done with FE Clothing

Vlog - Why Bought two pairs of these because of the decent price. Within a week the first pair's toe started to come apart where it wasnt glued good I guess. Of course rocks and I got a replacement pair sent right out with free shipping for the defective ones. Other than the first pair problems, no more issues....I have been using them to run 3 miles a day so hopefully the will last a while under the strain! Will come back and update if I have any issues.

This is my second pair of Shape-ups. These look more like regular tennis shoes. They are very comfortable. I have residual nerve problems in my feet from my last back surgery. My feet barely feel like they are asleep in these shoes. Great price, I plan to get another pair. One thing, they are quite glittery which doesn't show up in the photo, they are great for what I wear them for, but if you want a more subdued grey, black shoe you might want to pick a different one.
the reviews: Vlog - Why I'm Done with FE Clothing
Vlog - Why SmallI ordered a size 48 (USA 12? at least) but it seems they run small and did'nt fit me, now I have to sell because its costly to re-ship and order a new pair (maybe NOT Shimano). Published 12 months ago by Aldo Leschhorn ?

No comments:

Post a Comment