Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ALHASSAN TOURE - CELEBRITY CLOTHING DESIGNER of TOURE DESIGNS reviews online reviews

ALHASSAN TOURE - CELEBRITY I ordered these in tan, which is a divinely perfect nude for me...matches my skin tone to perfection. Love the small heel for all day wearing. The leather is comfortable. I ordered in a 7.5 and could probably use a 7, but I'll deal with the looseness and just keep it mind when I order in other colors. My only issue with this shoe is that my foot is wider than the sole, so after a long day of standing and walking there is a little irritation on the bottom of my foot. Nothing that makes me have to stop walking and tear the shoes off, and that may also be because I need a smaller size (and therefore would have less movement in the shoe). I have normal to wide feet and so I purchased with confidence after reading the other reviews. I would agree wholeheartedly that if you have narrow feet, these are probably not for you.

Liked the jeans, but they run SMALLI've had other pairs of Levi's 512 Perfectly Slimming jeans, not not the straight leg style. Still, I had no compunction about ordering online, because I thought I knew the sizing. Like many of the other "slimming" jeans, you usually order these 1/2 to a full size smaller than your regular size, and they fit great.Not so with this pair. I ordered my usual size...
ALHASSAN TOURE - CELEBRITY CLOTHING DESIGNER of TOURE DESIGNS reviews online reviews
ALHASSAN TOURE - CELEBRITY May not be comfortableUnfortunately, I do not feel comfortable NB926 this model looks too big, black is not very attractive. Published on June 30, 2010 by S. Oleg ?

No comments:

Post a Comment