Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Ralph Northam Tweeted: Hasn't failed me yet.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Ralph Northam
@GovernorVA
Hasn't failed me yet. twitter.com/roanoketimes/s…
avatar
Marissa Moomaw
@MarissaMoomaw
Not only is it Oct. 3, but IT'S WEDNESDAY. #wearpink twitter.com/ofirahy/status…
avatar
ChuckGrassley
@ChuckGrassley
Enjoyed talking w Iowans this morning at Sen. Ernst's constituent coffee instagram.com/p/BoeM8PkFYQM/…
avatar
Brynn Cartelli
@BrynnCartelli
It was so nice to talk to the contestants ahhh I remember Blinds like it was yesterday! twitter.com/nbcthevoice/st…
avatar
Susanne Craig
@susannecraig
Couldn't sleep so I went out to Queens to watch the press run of our tax story. What an amazing rush. pic.twitter.com/UsV8p8G00x
avatar
Chloe Kohanski
@chloekohanski
RT @mel_gisellee: I've got 'city streets' stuck in my head & I absolutely love how emotional it is @chloekohanski
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment