Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Talya Cunningham Tweeted: Today marks 6 months since I've been worki...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Talya Cunningham
@Talya8news
Today marks 6 months since I've been working at @8NEWS !! Love everything about it and this great community !!
avatar
Ralph Northam
@GovernorVA
Hm, I know that sharp guy from somewhere...#TheBachelorette twitter.com/staceyspivey/s…
avatar
Wagner Baseball
@WagBaseball
Congrats @anthonypecs on being selected to the 2018 Valley League All Star Game!
avatar
MAREN MORRIS
@MarenMorris
You're the best and I'm so proud of you. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’Ž twitter.com/ryanhurd/statu…
avatar
Tracy Woodson
@TracyWoodsonUR
RT @SpiderBaseball: Congratulations to Robbie Baker on signing with the @RedSox organization and joining the GCL Red Sox in Fort Meyers!

h…
avatar
Rachel Podnar
@rmpodnar
I hope that Becca and the guys on #TheBachelerotte had a good time in Richmond! @JewettKc and I visited Richmond in February, and had our own date at @theveilbrewing, which is featured on tonight's episode. Cheers!
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment